Facebook Polygamist
Another example of why I don't need these kinds of "friends." Big Grin

Quote:SEATTLE (AP) -- Facebook's automatic efforts to connect users through "friends" they may know recently led two Washington women to find out they were married to the same man, at the same time.
That led to the man, corrections officer Alan L. O'Neill, being slapped with bigamy charges.
According to charging documents filed Thursday, O'Neill married a woman in 2001, moved out in 2009, changed his name and remarried without divorcing her. The first wife first noticed O'Neill had moved on to another woman when Facebook suggested the friendship connection to wife No. 2 under the "People You May Know" feature.
"Wife No. 1 went to wife No. 2's page and saw a picture of her and her husband with a wedding cake," Pierce County Prosecutor Mark Lindquist told The Associated Press.
Wife No. 1 then called the defendant's mother.
"An hour later the defendant arrived at (Wife No. 1's) apartment, and she asked him several times if they were divorced," court records show. "The defendant said, `No, we are still married.'"
Neither O'Neill nor his first wife had filed for divorce, according to charging documents. The name change came in December, and later that month he married his second wife.
O'Neill allegedly told Wife No. 1 not to tell anybody about his dual marriages, that he would fix it, the documents state. But wife No. 1 alerted authorities.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/U...TE=DEFAULT
These paperwork hassles are so much trouble.
(03-09-2012, 06:10 PM)PonderThis Wrote: These paperwork hassles are so much trouble.
Women are liberated now??? He is a mormon???
A moron anyway. I wasn't sure if he was mormon or not.
Two wifes....., well at least they weren't gay marriages. Big Grin

OK somehow I can't figure out what the correct spelling of wife in plural is.
(03-09-2012, 11:49 PM)chuck white Wrote: Two wifes....., well at least they weren't gay marriages. Big Grin

wives
(03-09-2012, 11:50 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(03-09-2012, 11:49 PM)chuck white Wrote: Two wifes....., well at least they weren't gay marriages. Big Grin

wives

Thanks, I hafe problems with f and v Big Grin
(03-10-2012, 12:03 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(03-09-2012, 11:50 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

wives

Thanks, I hafe problems with f and v Big Grin

No problem! Thumbs Up

I've sometimes wondered what it would be like to have sisterwives.
I think it might be kind of handy at times.
But... totally not the way that guy went about it.
There's always something to be said for:
[Image: 425592_3425387841986_1488976430_33115514...3313_n.jpg]

Hell