Stray Pit Bull Saves a Woman and Child
[Image: 38e848cd6a79cae9ddd303d8d068bc5f.jpg]

Angela was leaving the playground in Port Charlotte with her two year old son, when something unimaginable happened. An unknown man attacked them at knifepoint.
When most people see a stray Pit Bull running around, they get nervous, and even scared. Although on this day, he was Angela's guardian angel. A 65 pound male pit bull charged the man and drove him off.
“I don’t think the dog physically attacked the man, but he went at him and was showing signs of aggression, just baring his teeth and growling and barking. It was clear he was trying to defend this woman,” Animal Control Lt. Brian Jones told Pet Pulse.
The remarkable part of this story is this dog had never seen Angela before, and selflessly defended them. The dog probably saved their lives.
After the man ran away, Angela grabbed her child and ran to get in the car to drive away, when the dog jumped into the backseat. They then waited for police.
Angela says if the dog's owners do not come forward to take him home, they will be adopting him. Angela calls him their "angel", which will be his name if they are able to adopt him.
Sometimes these stories get lost in the mix, I thought this was a wonderful dog and wanted to share this story with you. I hope you get the warm, fuzzy feeling I get when reading this. Animals are amazing.

http://m.examiner.com/inspirational-pets...m-attacker
oh man, this will surely piss TV off.
(03-13-2012, 09:22 PM)bbqboy Wrote: oh man, this will surely piss TV off.

10-4
I saw a story in the news today of a german shepherd that was limping along the highway, and somebody stopped and realizing the dog was trying to take him somewhere. The dog took him 1/4 mile to where his masters truck lay wrecked, licked the unresponsive man a couple of times, and hopped inside the wrecked car and waited. Unfortunately the driver had died, but the dog was later reunited with the mans wife. The person who had stopped on the road was certain the dog had lead him to him specifically.
(03-13-2012, 10:06 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I saw a story in the news today of a german shepherd that was limping along the highway, and somebody stopped and realizing the dog was trying to take him somewhere. The dog took him 1/4 mile to where his masters truck lay wrecked, licked the unresponsive man a couple of times, and hopped inside the wrecked car and waited. Unfortunately the driver had died, but the dog was later reunited with his wife. The person who had stopped on the road was certain the dog had lead him there.

Amazing. I believe it.