Murder of Innocents
(03-16-2012, 06:13 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(03-16-2012, 05:53 PM)chuck white Wrote: We're there to get Osama.
We shouldn't leave till we do

Pretty sure we got him already, not sure he is swimming with the fish though....

Well, he's not going to be in the last place we look.
(03-16-2012, 09:43 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(03-16-2012, 08:42 AM)Tiamat Wrote:
(03-16-2012, 06:43 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I'm really torn on this one. My first thought was that he should be tried there. If it was one of their people... and he had done the same thing here... Americans would be demanding he be tried here. On the other hand, he is obviously sick... and I'm sure they will make an example of him. There will be nothing 'fair' about a trial there. Yet, what justice will the dead and their families see? The whole situation is horrible.

I don't agree. I dont' think the US would demand he be tried there. I think they would demand to try him under US law.

I'm confused, Tia. Perhaps I wasn't clear. I think we are on the same page???
I think if one of THEIR people did the same thing HERE... Americans would demand he be tried in the USA.
Therefore, I am torn about one of OUR guys doing this in THEIR Country... should he be tried THERE or HERE?
I believe THEY will feel there is no justice for the dead and their families if tried HERE. Yet, if tried THERE... a very sick man will just be used as an example.

Laughing

forgive me, Scrapper, at this point, I'm hopelessly confused.Big Grin I think you clarified it well enough. I thought you were saying something different.

(03-16-2012, 11:28 AM)Larry Wrote: This is a failure of the Military. His Unit, his Commanders, all of them. After the head injury, and going through domestic problems, he should have NEVER BEEN THERE. The funny thing is, if he would have been HERE, and wiped out his ex wifes family, we wouldn't even question his guilt or punishment.

That's easy to say. But, it's hard to say also. He was a rogue bullet in my opinion. I don't know what the answer is to knowing a person is not eligible for a position aside from extreme, aberrant behavior. Criteria has to be set. I'm not challenging you, per se, but rather asking, what known, disqualifying behavior and history are you, Larry, privy to, in this case?.
100,000's of innocent civilians killed throughout the middle east in U.S. wars, and suddenly Larry is all mushy about a few civilian deaths.

None of the other ones seemed to bother him much, but he knows this time it's gone too far and other U.S. soldiers (and Americans period) will die in justified retaliation for this particular incident. I submit that's the real thing that bothers Larry, otherwise, he could give a shit about Muslim lives.
(03-17-2012, 02:50 AM)PonderThis Wrote: 100,000's of innocent civilians killed throughout the middle east in U.S. wars, and suddenly Larry is all mushy about a few civilian deaths.

None of the other ones seemed to bother him much, but he knows this time it's gone too far and other U.S. soldiers (and Americans period) will die in justified retaliation for this particular incident. I submit that's the real thing that bothers Larry, otherwise, he could give a shit about Muslim lives.

If your are ever at a bar having a beer and realize the guy next to you is Larry, here is my advice to you:

"Our Father, who are in heaven, ..."

For saying the Gods honest truth?
Posters here have mentioned a few times that the soldier had suffered some sort of brain damage... I saw a segment on the news this morning that said he had only suffered a concussion. A concussion doesn't necessarily mean one has suffered irreparable brain damage. I'm just not so sure that "brain damage" can be an excuse for what he did. I'm not saying he hasn't been through a LOT... not saying that he hasn't suffered... not saying he doesn't have psychological issues. I only bring it up because of the talk I have heard here doesn't quite match up with what his attorney said.
5 tours of killing for a living would be tough for anybody to bear, with or without brain trauma.
(03-17-2012, 08:10 PM)PonderThis Wrote: For saying the Gods honest truth?

How about for 100 of the other ignorant comments you have made. How about for posting your opinions on a memorial thread. how about for telling people they glorify war and love to kill things all because they choose to honor our veterans on a federal holiday?
How about for saying soldiers are people of low intellect who only join the military because they were losers?
Yeah I'm paraphrasing but Wonky , not to worry, he hides behind his computer with these unbelievably disrespectful comments. That's for sure.
If he spouted this stuff in a bar he would at the least be with out teeth.
I guess it's a good thing I don't hang out in bars with your sort of people, then. Smiling
(03-18-2012, 11:10 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I guess it's a good thing I don't hang out in bars with your sort of people, then. Smiling

Sure if my sort of people are the ones who respect and honor our veterans who have given their lives for this county that you find despicable.

Yeah stay out of bars or anywhere else where normal Americans hang out. Because if you run your mouth there like you do here it's likely that one of them will get physical.
I think I'm getting it now...
It's only okay to speak your mind and dawg other people or their beliefs if TVg agrees with it. This 'freedom of speech' business really isn't for everyone, eh? Got it. Rolling Eyes Blink :wacko:
http://www.kgw.com/news/world/143095536.html

Quote:Charges against an American soldier accused of killing 16 Afghan civilians are expected to be filed within a week and if the case goes to court the trial will be held in the United States, a U.S. military legal expert said Sunday.
(03-18-2012, 11:22 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I think I'm getting it now...
It's only okay to speak your mind and dawg other people or their beliefs if TVg agrees with it. This 'freedom of speech' business really isn't for everyone, eh? Got it. Rolling Eyes Blink :wacko:

More bullshit. I just don't want to see this place censored like you apparently do. Put on your big girl panties or go find some little old lady meek ass wimpy forum for wall flowers.

Is Simon or ANYONE else wants to say he thinks someone is a racist then they should be allowed to with out this reporting BS or claims that anything you don't like is reportable.

It seems to me YOU don't have a problem telling Larry he's a bigot or a racist. What's up with that? did you report yourself?
(03-18-2012, 11:18 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-18-2012, 11:10 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I guess it's a good thing I don't hang out in bars with your sort of people, then. Smiling
Yeah stay out of bars or anywhere else where normal Americans hang out. Because if you run your mouth there like you do here it's likely that one of them will get physical.

It's too bad that in this day and age of brains over brawn you haven't completed development yet. Smiling

And one more thingLaughingLaughing Dawging other people you disagree with is your freaking Modus operandi , it's how you roll. Your pic in in the dictionary next to "dawging" LaughingLaughing
(03-18-2012, 11:28 AM)tvguy Wrote:

More bullshit. I just don't want to see this place censored like you apparently do. Put on your big girl panties or go find some little old lady meek ass wimpy forum for wall flowers.

Is Simon or ANYONE else wants to say he thinks someone is a racist then they should be allowed to with out this reporting BS or claims that anything you don't like is reportable.

It seems to me YOU don't have a problem telling Larry he's a bigot or a racist. What's up with that? did you report yourself?

The difference is that Larry is a bigot.
He has admitted how he feels about Muslims... BIGOT! Look it up.

Clone is NOT racist... if anyone says otherwise then they are lying. They are trolling & flaming.
(03-18-2012, 11:33 AM)tvguy Wrote: And one more thingLaughingLaughing Dawging other people you disagree with is your freaking Modus operandi , it's how you roll. Your pic in in the dictionary next to "dawging" LaughingLaughing

Oh... ouch. Rolling Eyes Please stop. Confused You're hurting my feelers. :wacko:

Laughing

(03-18-2012, 11:30 AM)PonderThis Wrote:
(03-18-2012, 11:18 AM)tvguy Wrote:

It's too bad that in this day and age of brains over brawn you haven't completed development yet. Smiling

Nice try ponder but I never said I would so much as touch you. I don't even go to bars. And if having brains means being an arrogant and looking down on all military, all police, all people who hunt or fish then fine.
Just stay away from people who get together and drink alcohol if you are going to disrespect so many people like you do here.
(03-18-2012, 11:38 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(03-18-2012, 11:33 AM)tvguy Wrote: And one more thingLaughingLaughing Dawging other people you disagree with is your freaking Modus operandi , it's how you roll. Your pic in in the dictionary next to "dawging" LaughingLaughing

Oh... ouch. Rolling Eyes Please stop. Confused You're hurting my feelers. :wacko:

Laughing

LaughingLaughing See you're tough, what makes you think Cloner aint?