Murder of Innocents
This must be said.

The soldier responsible for the Massacre in Afghanistan should be turned over to the Afghanistan Government for trial.

It is a simple deduction. If any person, whether Military or not, killed 16 civilians on OUR soil, we would demand no less. I am sorry for the young man, being sent on his 4th tour with possible brain injuries, and domestic problems at home. The Military unit you are in should never have sent you over there. I am sorry for his family, to have to endure the facts of what he has done.

But he did it.

He OWNS that.

This Administration is making a HUGE mistake in not handing him over. In fact... we have whisked him away from Afghanistan. This will only cause more deaths to our other servicemen.

He has created an International Incident, and in good faith, he should be held in the Country he commited the crime in. Lets face it, at best even HERE, he is a dead man. The Military has no other recourse other than to give him the Death Penalty.

He is a dead man, so why not allow ourselves the grace of giving him over to the people he slaughtered?

This will only end in more US Soldiers dying for HIS crimes.
(03-15-2012, 07:30 PM)Larry Wrote: This must be said.

The soldier responsible for the Massacre in Afghanistan should be turned over to the Afghanistan Government for trial.

It is a simple deduction. If any person, whether Military or not, killed 16 civilians on OUR soil, we would demand no less. I am sorry for the young man, being sent on his 4th tour with possible brain injuries, and domestic problems at home. The Military unit you are in should never have sent you over there. I am sorry for his family, to have to endure the facts of what he has done.

But he did it.

He OWNS that.

This Administration is making a HUGE mistake in not handing him over. In fact... we have whisked him away from Afghanistan. This will only cause more deaths to our other servicemen.

He has created an International Incident, and in good faith, he should be held in the Country he commited the crime in. Lets face it, at best even HERE, he is a dead man. The Military has no other recourse other than to give him the Death Penalty.

He is a dead man, so why not allow ourselves the grace of giving him over to the people he slaughtered?

This will only end in more US Soldiers dying for HIS crimes.

They'd probably murder him on youtube and that would start a whole 'nuther chain of events.
Know what some Taliban troops are good at?
They know how to precisely make a slit in a person's abdomen, then reach in and pull out the intestines and pile them on top of the prisoner while the prisoner is still alive.
The United States should never sacrifice this man to the savages.
He is out of his mind.
I'm glad he's out of there.
Bring the rest of them home.
Even if he were given over to them, they would STILL have an excuse
for murder.
They are bloodthirsty...don't give them one of our own.
Tell them to give Bowe Bergdahl back to us in good faith and
we can talk. I guarantee they won't.
(03-15-2012, 08:19 PM)Clone Wrote: Know what some Taliban troops are good at?
They know how to precisely make a slit in a person's abdomen, then reach in and pull out the intestines and pile them on top of the prisoner while the prisoner is still alive.
He is out of his mind.
for murder.

He commited murder on their soil. Forget the Military. They already failed him by sending him there at less than 100%.

He commited MURDER. We would demand no less here.

I honestly thought I would have support from the Liberals on this one. You sound like a WarHawk Crone. Wink
He is out of his mind.
Even if he were given over to them, they would STILL have an excuse for murder.

Hate Muslims much? Don't worry. You will get a pass for this, where I would have been branded a bigot. By you, even.
Why should we turn over a mentally incapacitated person???
Where is Bowe Bergdahl?
(03-15-2012, 08:30 PM)Clone Wrote: Why should we turn over a mentally incapacitated person???
Where is Bowe Bergdahl?

You are overlooking the international importance of the event. How we respond to this could cost us many lives.
(03-15-2012, 08:30 PM)Larry Wrote:
He is out of his mind.

Hate Muslims much? Don't worry. You will get a pass for this, where I would have been branded a bigot. By you, even.

She specified Taliban. Taliban is evil.
(03-15-2012, 08:39 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
He is out of his mind.

What are their stated goals?

http://www.fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/taliban2.htm

Again, I would have been ROASTED for saying what she did. She gets a pass.

While I am calling for turning over one of our own. Go figure as the world burns.
(03-15-2012, 08:42 PM)Larry Wrote:
He is out of his mind.

Oprression. Enforcement of their (extremist) interpretation of the Koran.
(03-15-2012, 08:43 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
He is out of his mind.

(03-15-2012, 08:42 PM)Larry Wrote: Again, I would have been ROASTED for saying what she did. She gets a pass.

While I am calling for turning over one of our own. Go figure as the world burns.

Just sayin'.
(03-15-2012, 08:30 PM)Larry Wrote: Hate Muslims much? Don't worry. You will get a pass for this, where I would have been branded a bigot. By you, even.

Oh, ye of little understanding. Zipped
(03-15-2012, 08:54 PM)Clone Wrote:
(03-15-2012, 08:30 PM)Larry Wrote: Hate Muslims much? Don't worry. You will get a pass for this, where I would have been branded a bigot. By you, even.

You aren't holier than thou. Your words, if written by ME, would have been ripped by.... you. As bigoted. Its true.
(03-15-2012, 08:50 PM)Larry Wrote:
(03-15-2012, 08:43 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

They can say what they want. Do you ever do any reading of native Afghani's before and after the Taliban occupation? Ever wonder what the Afghani's think of the Taliban?

(03-15-2012, 08:57 PM)Larry Wrote:
(03-15-2012, 08:54 PM)Clone Wrote:

You aren't holier than thou. Your words, if written by ME, would have been ripped by.... you. As bigoted. Its true.

Personally, I thought my own statement about the youtube sounded racist.
Quote:[ 'Clone'

Hey sounds like something our native Americans did, you know those guys that were here before us who everyone claims they are related toRazz

Quote:The United States should never sacrifice this man to the savages.
He is out of his mind.
for murder.

Who said anything about giving this guy to the Taliban?

(03-15-2012, 09:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:
Quote:[ 'Clone'

Hey sounds like something our native Americans did, you know those guys that were here before us who everyone claims they are related toRazz

Quote:The United States should never sacrifice this man to the savages.
He is out of his mind.
for murder.

Who said anything about giving this guy to the Taliban?

Nobody, it was just a leap.
Lawyer: Afghan suspect's friend had leg blown off

SEATTLE (AP) -- The U.S. soldier accused of slaughtering 16 Afghan villagers last weekend saw his friend's leg blown off the day before the rampage, his lawyer said Thursday night.

Seattle attorney John Henry Browne told The Associated Press that his client's family provided him with details of the injury to another U.S. soldier. The details have not been independently verified.

"His leg was blown off, and my client was standing next to him," he said.

Browne said the incident affected all of the soldiers at the base. It isn't clear whether the incident might have helped prompt the horrific middle-of-the-night attack on civilians in two villages last Sunday.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/U...TE=DEFAULT
(03-15-2012, 08:57 PM)Larry Wrote: You aren't holier than thou. Your words, if written by ME, would have been ripped by.... you. As bigoted. Its true.

When you assume, you make an ass of u and me.
You're really good at putting words in people's mouths and then fighting with yourself.