incredible performance
This guy burnt down the house. My wife was asleep when the show aired. I recorded this and played it for my wife this morning. She cried.
This guy has it all and IMO he will and should win.

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/9CWx7aK7kgE [/video]
This was when I decided he would probably win. This also shows his incredible talent.

The only other person that totally blew me away was this girl. I listened and watched a little from my computer. The way she moved and owned the stage i thought she was a pro. Turns out she is a 16 year old girl.
These two people are naturals.

The second two videos are now blocked. God I hate "copyright grounds."
I never watch these shows, just see whatever TV thinks is worthy of posting. Keeps up on the social media.
OK this is a vid of 16 year old Jessica Sanchez doing Whitney's song..

This is Joshua ledet, Jar of hearts, same video as before only not blocked, yet.

(03-20-2012, 07:14 AM)Tiamat Wrote: I never watch these shows, just see whatever TV thinks is worthy of posting. Keeps up on the social media.

I wouldn't either if I didn't record them and then fast forward through all the BS, hype , drama and of course the singers who basically suckRazz
Thanks TVguy. I concur, both of those kids can really sing. The Whitney Houston song that Jessica Sanchez sang was an amazing performance.
(03-20-2012, 07:27 AM)tvguy Wrote: OK this is a vid of 16 year old Jessica Sanchez doing Whitney's song..

Absolutely perfect. It's hard to believe she is 16.
(03-20-2012, 07:34 AM)tvguy Wrote: This is Joshua ledet, Jar of hearts, same video as before only not blocked, yet.

Not even close in my book. Honestly, I couldn't watch to the end.
(03-20-2012, 08:08 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(03-20-2012, 07:34 AM)tvguy Wrote: This is Joshua ledet, Jar of hearts, same video as before only not blocked, yet.

Not even close to what?

Not even close to what? the "end" is the best part, the end is where he demonstrated his talent the most.
When he shuts up? Laughing
(03-20-2012, 08:12 AM)tvguy Wrote:

Not even close to what?

To the young gals performance.
(03-20-2012, 08:14 AM)tvguy Wrote:

Not even close to what? the "end" is the best part, the end is where he demonstrated his talent the most.

I made it stop after the third CRINGE. Laughing At this point in the show they all have their good and bad moments. This particular time, his had flaws <(IMO)> and hers did not. Big Grin It's all good. Cool
(03-20-2012, 08:46 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(03-20-2012, 08:14 AM)tvguy Wrote:

I made it stop after the third CRINGE. Laughing At this point in the show they all have their good and bad moments. This particular time, his had flaws <(IMO)> and hers did not. Big Grin It's all good. Cool

Yeah you are right. That performance of hers was better. But she has had other performances that weren't that great also. IMO it should come down to who has the most talent based on ALL of their performances. The people who vote will vote based on who they like and not necessarily who is the best performer or who has the most talent.
I still think it will be between these two, or should be anyway.
It's OK, I'm just talking out of my ass anyway. I don't even watch the show except when my sister is visiting and she makes us. Laughing I was just giving my opinion on the videos posted here.