Fringe Division : What are you doing right now ?
Out to the wood shop to rout some blanks.
Time for a cup of Jo
Just unloaded from a trip to Costco. Shopped for a new printer looks like the business line is a better deal when it comes to black and white prints in volume.
Playing a litttel guitar before din din. Thinking about tuning a small flute.
Just finished my milling for the week. Learned some new things about safety , the Lord is good.
Went for a walk , now wit is din din time.
Making a post on RVF.
Cleaning up the sawdust in the wood shop and saving all the small chunks of lumber for kids crafts.
[Image: sawdust.jpg]
[Image: triage.jpg] Triage for pieces of lumber that are glued together for a flute half.
sitting here thinking it is about time to get ready for bed.
Yep I am turning in early as well.
Making a cup of coffee and logging on.
Welcome back! Not trying to spam...just something that is nead and dear to my heart especially today. This is what I'm doing today...raising awareness!

[Image: AS_12_LIUB_FBCoverPhoto.jpg]

Thanks , and a worthy cause BZ . And now I will do my Torah work.
Time to work on some smaller flutes. First I have to glue a blank and then trim and drill blow holes so I can turn a few that are ready to turn.
Just got home from weeding at the other house. My transplanted boysenberries are looking good. The younger transplants are sending up next years spikes already. I guess I should give them some food.
Got a cup of jo and am going to do a little singing.
Just finished singing ,guess it is time to turn some flutes.
I'm taking some pictures in the back . A few of them showing how I turn a flute. What good is a start rating system if a thread can have five starts without even being viewed ? This is a blank before the rough turn.[img][Image: before.jpg][/img]