Fringe Division : What are you doing right now ?
(04-04-2012, 09:12 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Making coffee

I get it. So you posted some personal stuff and it didn't fit their ideas..uh oh..you might actually be highly talented..we liked the idea that you were a homeless guy with those beer can speakers crushed on your ears.
I find it interesting that there is a conviction that is routinely posited on this forum, that you are mentally ill, which, if history is an indication, lays you open to endless ridicule...ie the infamous MIKE event that closed the MMTF
They have helped me form concrete convictions on how a good chunk of this mentally unfit thing works. True Dissidents and a this point Seditionists who are such due to Religious and Constitutional issues are marginalized and demonized , wearing them down so they can be labeled unstable. Passive or Soft intimidation rules here in the US . Its not whether or not I can cook , clean , sew , garden , constuct ....... Its my faith and what I am willing or unwilling to do because of my convictions that I am called names. I don't see anyone calling the Dalai Lama names and he is supposed to be multiple reincarnate being. The Bible does nothing to invalidate the incarnate cycle , rather it subtly mentions it. Something the bible thumpers and Critics of Christainity share in common is a lack of spiritual insight and a basic grasp on just what the languages from Near east and Egypt are about . If you want ot know who is a tool of the Gubment and Wall street and the NAzi Hydra simply express true convictions. They will bear their teeth and cry for your imprisonment and for you to be drugged. God Dam them to Hell. We need a cleansing based on true convictions.
Guitar practice time
Just got back form a walk what a glorius day . Time for coffee and to turn some flutes.
I cooked dinner, and now it is time to relax, I think I want to do some needle work. But I do not have enough light to do the back stitching. I am making a football guy for my oldest son.
Cool ! We select seats for the new refurbished Memorial stadium at UCB this Friday.

How fun for you. My husbands work buys a block of seats at the stadium for the OU games and then they give away family pack's of tickets on game night/day to their employees. It is real cool. Sunday afternoon we have Redhawk tickets (baseball) tickets.
http://www.calbears.com/stadiumcam/ Check it out , they totally hollowed the west side out to the outerwalls and rebuilt the total structure internally. Only the east side where there are no tunnels or anything under the seats remains the same
(04-04-2012, 06:26 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: http://www.calbears.com/stadiumcam/ Check it out , they totally hollowed the west side out to the outerwalls and rebuilt the total structure internally. Only the east side where there are no tunnels or anything under the seats remains the same

that is really cool.
It's state of the art and the athletic centers is the bomb . Check it out ! http://www.calhighperformance.com/conten...e-Building
(04-04-2012, 06:48 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: It's state of the art and the athletic centers is the bomb . Check it out ! http://www.calhighperformance.com/conten...e-Building

I made so much money today...and yesterday..what's up with that?
good to hear you are prospering.
(04-04-2012, 07:16 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: good to hear you are prospering.

You think it was the "bird of prosperity" that hit my windshield on Monday?
Oh no ! A bird slammed into your windshield ? What kind ?
(04-04-2012, 09:02 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Oh no ! A bird slammed into your windshield ? What kind ?

No, I already stated on the other thread that some type of bird the size of a goose, pooped on my windshield when I was in the CO Op on Monday morning.
I think another cup of Jo is in order .
(04-05-2012, 10:30 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: I think another cup of Jo is in order .

I have to write a legal brief for a po person.
So I can't allow the brain drain here, see ya.
I had to take a break.
Took a peak in here to find that Kgasso cleaned up Scrone's mess and offered her an apology. Too odd.
He can never actually establish the standards he posits unless he takes the time to made sound decisions. The idea that the Scrone
could issue any type of complaint about the rules being broken and taken serious, means he doesn't have time to read her posts.
You mean Scrappers thread not Clone's.
(04-05-2012, 12:47 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: You mean Scrappers thread not Clone's.
Okay, I know that there are two of them, sorry. Wasn't there a Crone, too?