Fringe Division : What are you doing right now ?
Crone is Clone .
(04-05-2012, 01:00 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Crone is Clone .

Clever.
I am out the door.
Just got back from a walk , coffee and a snack and then it is flute turning time. I a, almost done with my small ones.
Vacuumed the upstairs and mopped the kitchen floor. Getting ready for the Christian version of Pesach , slow cooked pork and Matzos. Made this Dovecot for the neighbor , i reckon they are as likely to use the top as they are the inside.[img][Image: P4061157.jpg][/img]
I think I will hire you to make a new kitty tree for me. You know, one of those things that they can climb all over and little places to sleep. They would like that.

We don't let them out to run outside anymore since a coyote thought one would be tasty.

Well , what I need is to score a number of items put out on the curb that would suit the project . Scrap plywood pieces etc , although with two by four fir studs you could make some wild stuff as well but it would be reductionist. Use a 4x4 for a trunk.That and the time to work it out , real design is a process. Looks like that concrete form cardboard is a major component to many of them as is scrap carpeting. Anyway , I 'm just trying to get the old gal to go to the lumber yard so I can get the fence done and trying to finish up using up my flute stock lumber. The next couple months are going to be busy ones .
Dinner time and then a fire while I wait for fringe to start.
Good Episode tonight. Bedtime soon.
Dealing with allergies , the oaks are flowering.
Just went to McDonalds to get a soda and a cheeseburger.
(04-07-2012, 12:14 PM)rainylady Wrote: Just went to McDonalds to get a soda and a cheeseburger.

You would have been better off to run to the store and get a can of soup and some juice. Remember... you're sick. RL, you need to take care of yourself.
(04-07-2012, 12:14 PM)rainylady Wrote: Just went to McDonalds to get a soda and a cheeseburger.
I'm finishing off the roast form last night , and this evening we are going to the Mexican restaurant down the way. It's top notch and they have crispy tacos.

(04-07-2012, 12:16 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

You would have been better off to run to the store and get a can of soup and some juice. Remember... you're sick. RL, you need to take care of yourself.
What I need is a hot bath!
Dug up the alstro maria bed , brother what a mess. It will take me some time and lots of bending over to pick through the soil and remove all the tubers.
Setting down to study , are body aches related to allergies . Lordy .
(04-09-2012, 10:30 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Setting down to study , are body aches related to allergies . Lordy .

I have to get serious about working today. Hold down the fort for me, would you? Don't get banned or anything.
CONFUCIUS said
It doesn't matter that anyone likes you. Only that good people love you and ignorant people hate you.
Not a problem I don't reply to them directly. Lunchtime !
WEll I am playing dirt screeter today . Trying to get all these alstromaria bulbs out of a planting bed that is around 100 square feet. Its gonna take the rest of the day with breaks .
watching the weather, some parts of OK were having softball size hail. which in my opinion is rather damn big,