a massive breach
http://money.cnn.com/2012/03/30/technolo...?hpt=hp_t2

also for others

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/30/vis...latestnews

Every body needs to check all their credit cards and debit cards. And make sure they were not effected by this. I know I just check all of ours and we are ok right now. Better to be safe than sorry.
To think that the leftists are trying to convince us how great a national health registry would be.
CC breach and leftist....LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingBig GrinEvil
Yahoo. Back to havin fun.
From what I was reading on the BBC this morning, the root cause of the breach was a taxi company in New York City. And, aren't they all leftists??? Smiling
Ummm, has something has happened to Orygunlvr. He now sees everything as left and right and black and white. Did he always see things that way? Confused Rolling Eyes
Pretty much, yes. He used to talk more about getting enjoyment from riding 4 wheelers and shooting guns though. I'm not sure things are really going well for him now.
(03-31-2012, 09:10 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Ummm, has something has happened to Orygunlvr. He now sees everything as left and right and black and white. Did he always see things that way? Confused Rolling Eyes

Yes. Towards the end of he previous tenure he started to get this way. Now he's back and even more amped up. I can only think that he is really, really angry.
(03-31-2012, 09:33 AM)Tiamat Wrote:
(03-31-2012, 09:10 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Ummm, has something has happened to Orygunlvr. He now sees everything as left and right and black and white. Did he always see things that way? Confused Rolling Eyes

Yes. Towards the end of he previous tenure he started to get this way. Now he's back and even more amped up. I can only think that he is really, really angry.

So could this be considered a massive breech of the leftists security? When I point out the lies perpetuated by leftists on a daily basis, with historical facts?

(03-31-2012, 10:24 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(03-31-2012, 09:33 AM)Tiamat Wrote:

So could this be considered a massive breech of the leftists security? When I point out the lies perpetuated by leftists on a daily basis, with historical facts?
Everything is not soo black and white.