Zoloft is the early bird special!
PTSD has taken a general swing towards the worse, for our conquering heroes. The "Disabled" vets, who don't feel they are properly remembered for their service, when they look at their piddling little disability checks, are caught making up the difference by picking yard sales and selling on eBay. Suddenly, they have received a little notice that the IRS has become aware of them, through their PayPal accounts. And, now that they're caught, they are hustling to come up with the money they spent on liquor, when they thought they'd never have to pay a cent of their taxes. And, if they don't maybe IRS will have some questions regarding the past few years. And then, maybe there will be questions regarding how a totally PTSD'd vet is making an extra living, under the table. Look for some good deals on eBay as these thieves hustle to come up with the taxes, they never expected to pay. I know two of them who are scrambling now. Do you suppose they'll face charges? Charges for conquering heroes? I kind of doubt it. But, it's nice to see the competition thinning out some.
I never see the IRS seriously bothering anyone lacking in substantial seizeable assets. Usually they don't even bother rattling their sabers.

I knew one vet that seriously wanted them to come after him, and was stocked up for it with guns, ammunition and liquor, living at his mothers house. They wouldn't touch him.
IRS could shake 'em down with an "Amnesty". Nothing like they gave the Billionaires, who they caught in Switzerland. No jail time, but certainly they should pay up. Unlike The Rich.
I believe Paypal reported all income $25,000 and over. I Wonder if TV will go to jail.
(04-01-2012, 08:35 AM)bbqboy Wrote: I believe Paypal reported all income $25,000 and over. I Wonder if TV will go to jail.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Zoloft (and the like) is great stuff!

IF USED CORRECTLY

1st, roll up a big fat joint.

2nd. Two ounces of Johnny Walker, Black. Okay, four ounces.

Wait 10 minutes.

Take four Zoloft tabs.

You gonna feel good!
(04-01-2012, 12:07 PM)Wonky Wrote: Zoloft (and the like) is great stuff!

IF USED CORRECTLY

Wait 10 minutes.

Take four Zoloft tabs.

You gonna feel good!

How about a cookie? Or a brownie? Or some tea? Just sayin'....

(04-01-2012, 09:32 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(04-01-2012, 12:07 PM)Wonky Wrote: Zoloft (and the like) is great stuff!

IF USED CORRECTLY

Wait 10 minutes.

Take four Zoloft tabs.

You gonna feel good!

How about a cookie? Or a brownie? Or some tea? Just sayin'....

LaughingLaughing Whatever works. (The lungs would be grateful)

I haven't used the stuff for years, but enjoyed it when I did. I guess if I grew my own and was sure it was clean, I'd still do it from time to time. Or maybe not. Something about the Senior years that no longer feels the urge. I would like to see it "decriminalized". And younger adults should be taught how to use it. Like one does not crack a quart of Vodka and chug it, one no longer fires up a joint of this "new stuff" and smoke into oblivion.

Someday, it will work it's self out. Based on recent news, we should outlaw sugar and give the green light to grass.

My friend could manage his pain pretty well with pot. But, if he tests positive for pot, they'll take away the opiates they have him on. They're suggesting Zoloft, to help him understand?
(04-03-2012, 06:22 PM)illcommandante Wrote: My friend could manage his pain pretty well with pot. But, if he tests positive for pot, they'll take away the opiates they have him on. They're suggesting Zoloft, to help him understand?

Your friend should give up their opiates. Grow his own flowers. You don't need a lot of poppies, if you make tea with the leaves. Between that and Hemp there should be no need for the Pharm ho's

................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................[Image: delete%20this%20button.png]
This post has been removed on grounds of site TOS violations (slanderous and libelous statements, re-posts, off-topic content)