What is Obama holding in this video?
A black kid with a bag of chicken feed, so it must be Obama? Why is everything racist and Obama with you?

I suppose next you'll be posting "Why does nobody take me seriously?"
Funny shit Peter and yeah bro I take your posts and threads for what each one is intended to be . Like any of us really care if the crew takes our views seriously . Carry on my man. Yh616
Yeah, funny shit, Peter. You right wing Christian haters make me wanna puke, and to think you brag about your moral superiority.
Peter , you are the rock bra ! Thanks for being here.
Obama is Latino now?
Hispanican
When I was twelve, sometimes I tried to have the last word no matter the subject and even if I had nothing to offer to the conversation.
(04-03-2012, 05:38 PM)cletus1 Wrote: When I was twelve, sometimes I tried to have the last word no matter the subject and even if I had nothing to offer to the conversation.

When I was 12 I learned how to jerk off and conversations haven't interested me sinceLaughing
Well about chickens chasing lil kids anywayWink
Hey TV , this is a serious discussion. Show some PC severity in the form of a personal insult or say nothing at all. Heel Obasma
Chickens can be mean. Specially if they ever get the taste for meat.
[Image: angry-rooster.jpg]
(04-03-2012, 05:40 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-03-2012, 05:38 PM)cletus1 Wrote: When I was twelve, sometimes I tried to have the last word no matter the subject and even if I had nothing to offer to the conversation.

When I was 12 I learned how to jerk off and conversations haven't interested me sinceLaughing
Well about chickens chasing lil kids anywayWink
Laughing You sick bastard! But that's pretty damn funny.Big Grin
[Image: 100_2795.jpg]
(04-03-2012, 05:29 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Yeah, funny shit, Peter. You right wing Christian haters make me wanna puke, and to think you brag about your moral superiority.

Puke... is right. Dry

[Image: b5811.gif]

Another vid with an older Obozo in it selling "ism".