Gloria Allred On Donald Trump And Transgender Miss Universe Controversy:
Gloria Allred On Donald Trump And Transgender Miss Universe Controversy: 'The World Does Not Revolve Around His Penis'

Quote:Feminist attorney Gloria Allred shot back at Donald Trump, who said she'd "be very impressed" with his genitals, by saying she doesn't "have a magnifying glass strong enough to see something that small," and that "the world does not revolve around his penis."

Trump and Allred have traded barbs for several days regarding the controversy surrounding Jenna Talackova, the transgender beauty queen who was disqualified last month from the Miss Universe pageant, which is owned by Trump's company.

Appearing on my radio program on SiriusXM OutQ on Friday, Allred who represents Talackova, who was a finalist in the Miss Universe Canada pageant before being disqualified, reiterated that her client was discriminated against.

"She is female on her driver's license, on her passport, on her birth certificate, and she's recognized in Canada as a woman," she said. "She has always thought of herself as a woman."

Allred also called upon to Trump to eliminate the rule that contestants must be "naturally born" women. Trump did just that later in the evening, announcing his reversal during a segment on ABC's "20/20," opening the pageant to Talackova and any transgender women in the future.

Allred had earlier in the week made the point that Trump shouldn't be concerned with Talackova's genitals since "she didn't ask Mr. Trump to prove he's a naturally born man, or see photos of his birth, or to view his anatomy." That prompted Trump to crack, "I think Gloria would be very, very impressed with me."

In our radio interview, Allred shot back:
"I don't have a magnifying glass strong enough to see something that small. The world does not revolve around his penis. We have to get off the subject of genitalia and let's just look at people as individuals and put aside the fears, the prejudices, and stereotypes that he may have."

Even after Trump announced he'd eliminate the rule barring females who are not "naturally born," he was still making statements that offended Talackova and her attorney, saying on "20/20" that he'd questioned the 23-year-beauty contestant's motives because her first name and the beginning of last name together spell "Jennatal" or "genital."

Allred responded to Barbara Walters that Trump needs "stop being focused on genitals, his or anyone else's."

Personally...Gloria Allred makes me sick...not because of this case, just because she's such a shock jock and quite unladylike in how she carries herself in general.
what about beauty contests? They make me sick.
(04-09-2012, 10:34 AM)bbqboy Wrote: what about beauty contests? They make me sick.

You mean "scholarship pageants"? I agree with you.
(04-09-2012, 10:37 AM)broadzilla Wrote:
(04-09-2012, 10:34 AM)bbqboy Wrote: what about beauty contests? They make me sick.

You mean "scholarship pageants"? I agree with you.

Well then don't enter one or go to one.
As for the rest of us, Don't push your hang ups on us.
If nobody told you they were a transsexual, would you know?
(04-09-2012, 01:04 PM)PonderThis Wrote: If nobody told you they were a transsexual, would you know?

Yes! Women smell different. Most often better, but not always. Big Grin
(04-09-2012, 01:04 PM)PonderThis Wrote: If nobody told you they were a transsexual, would you know?

Perhaps not, but I think it either beard or pearls, not both.
(04-09-2012, 02:07 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Yes! Women smell different. Most often better, but not always. Big Grin

Do you have smellavision on your TV?
How about a forum beauty contest? We could couple it with another chili cookoff.'
Talk about scents and sense!

An Adam's apple is often a give away.
Ooh yeah, I wonder if they can pay extra and do something with that too. How do you know these things, Chuckie? Laughing
(04-09-2012, 05:19 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Ooh yeah, I wonder if they can pay extra and do something with that too. How do you know these things, Chuckie? Laughing

I used to live in the bay area.

Certain questions you have to ask on a first date, like "Do you carry a gun and what caliber?, How many doctors do you have?, Do you have or ever had a penis?....
(04-09-2012, 05:23 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(04-09-2012, 05:19 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Ooh yeah, I wonder if they can pay extra and do something with that too. How do you know these things, Chuckie? Laughing

I used to live in the bay area.

Certain questions you have to ask on a first date, like "Do you carry a gun and what caliber?, How many doctors do you have?, Do you have or ever had a penis?....
Its easy to tell now. There is a shortage of males here , and there is a real shortage of men . The contrast between freaks and regular women is easy to see.