SP trying to take down "The Coast?"
[Image: Sienna.jpg] 268007 2855577 2348826 5272835 6266746 2455866 2870126 7980796 5146135 1507776 625756 9410435 3344366 7159514

Hey Chuck , the chicken is ready. Bring on the baked potatoes.
(04-26-2012, 07:35 PM)Valuesize Wrote: It appears he is reporting copy write infringements. Laughing

He has been trying to shut down that forum ever since he lost the election for county commissioner and he blames the comments about him there were the cause of his loss. SP did try so hard to win and even went so far as to take down his oppositions campaign signs.Dry
Now he is pissed because he was run out of town and had to haul his trailerpark butt elsewhere.
(04-30-2012, 11:26 AM)Simon Peter Wrote:
(04-26-2012, 07:35 PM)Valuesize Wrote: It appears he is reporting copy write infringements. Laughing

He has been trying to shut down that forum ever since he lost the election for county commissioner and he blames the comments about him there were the cause of his loss. SP did try so hard to win and even went so far as to take down his oppositions campaign signs.Dry
Now he is pissed because he was run out of town and had to haul his trailerpark butt elsewhere.

LOL.....seriously? He got ran out of town? That is too funny. I remember some of his campaign and it was worth going to the Coast just to watch him fluff his feathers.

Oh, and by the way Simon, that is 5th Wheel Travel Coach to you!

(04-30-2012, 04:18 PM)imaham Wrote:

LOL.....seriously? He got ran out of town? That is too funny. I remember some of his campaign and it was worth going to the Coast just to watch him fluff his feathers.

What will the town do without Santa? Wink
(04-27-2012, 01:33 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Laughing Laughing That Steve Pickering sure does like to see his own posts, eh? :wacko:
Dang! There's a bazillion threads started by him... where he just posts back and forth to himself. No one else! Blink

Well... it was a nice little giggle! Big Grin

Glad I'm not a member over there. Thumbs Down I don't EVER wanna go back!

I met him personally. He said no one on this forum was brave enough to actually meet him in person. I did. He was a real yawner. Only talked about himself. Surprise? No.
(04-30-2012, 06:09 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(04-27-2012, 01:33 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Laughing Laughing That Steve Pickering sure does like to see his own posts, eh? :wacko:
Dang! There's a bazillion threads started by him... where he just posts back and forth to himself. No one else! Blink

I met him personally. He said no one on this forum was brave enough to actually meet him in person. I did. He was a real yawner. Only talked about himself. Surprise? No.
I dunno.

(04-30-2012, 06:58 PM)bbqboy Wrote:

I dunno.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
(04-30-2012, 06:58 PM)bbqboy Wrote:

I dunno.

You were spared.

Laughing
From the grape vine it had to do with some public restroom antics as well as stalking and misuse of public records. Quite a guy.
(05-01-2012, 02:27 PM)Simon Peter Wrote:

Laughing
From the grape vine it had to do with some public restroom antics as well as stalking and misuse of public records. Quite a guy.

Oh no. Don't tell me that SP was caught hanging out (no pun intended) at some of the local rest stops handing out religious materials.

(05-01-2012, 09:32 PM)imaham Wrote:
(05-01-2012, 02:27 PM)Simon Peter Wrote:

Laughing

Oh no. Don't tell me that SP was caught hanging out (no pun intended) at some of the local rest stops handing out religious materials.

He probably got caught chewing on the mint cakes in the urinal gain.
I found this somewhat interesting.
I read this thread and went to have a little look over at "The Coast".
I read a few posts. Wasn't impressed.
This morning I was reading the news and came across an article that made me think of a thread I had seen at "The Coast".

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northw...paign.html

Quote:Rewards, billboard campaign aim to solve mysterious disappearance of Polk County man

The Polk County Sheriff’s Office hope the offer more reward money and the push of a billboard campaign will help solve the mystery of a man who disappeared seven years ago at the age of 56.

Glenn Warren Pennie was last seen by a neighbor the afternoon of October 3 as he was preparing to drive to Oakland, Calif., for an estate hearing. Some family members said he called a relative that night saying he was going to leave the next morning.

But that morning his pickup was found in his driveway unlocked with personal items inside.

The sheriff’s office coordinated a massive ground and air search in the days following his disappearance but no sign of him turned up. Investigators, who suspect foul play, were unable to solve the case either.

Pennie was described as 5-foot-11, weighing 200 pounds with brownish gray hair and green eyes. He also wore glasses.

In hopes of finding out what happened to him, private donors are offering $7,000 for information and the FBI is offering $5,000 for a tip that leads to an arrest and conviction.

Crime Stoppers is also offering $1,000 for information that leads to an arrest.

From "The Coast":
http://www.theworldforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5949

A post by SP:
Quote:A Penny for your thoughts?

‘Nothing to hide,’ says commissioner candidate

Pennie a 'person of interest' in brother's disappearance

By Tyler Richardson, The World The World |

Posted: Monday, April 30, 2012 5:51 pm | (3) Comments

DALLAS, Ore. — The Polk County Sheriff’s Office says a Bandon man who is running for Coos County commissioner is a “strong person of interest” in the 2004 disappearance of his brother.

Sheriff Bob Wolfe said he has information that connects Dale A. Pennie to the disappearance of his brother Glenn Pennie.

The 56-year-old electrician, who lived alone, has been missing since a few days before he was set to travel to California for a probate hearing regarding the inheritance of his deceased father. The brothers had been in a dispute over the nearly $1.5 million inheritance since George Pennie died in 2003. Wolfe said he believes the dispute over the estate played a role in Pennie’s disappearance.

Police found Glenn Pennie’s pickup in his driveway unlocked, with packed suitcases, important documents and the keys all still inside. A neighbor was the last person to see him alive that morning.

“We have always considered Dale a strong person of interest,” Wolfe said. “We are continuing to get information that leads us back to Dale.”

Wolfe declined to release that information, saying the case was still under investigation.

Dale Pennie adamantly denies he had anything to do with his brother’s disappearance and says the accusations are all part of a smear campaign to thwart his campaign.

“They are barking up the wrong tree,” Pennie said. “I have nothing to hide and nothing to do with it.”

Wolfe said that while they don’t have concrete proof Pennie is dead, foul play is suspected. There were no signs of a struggle at the crime scene, and Wolf said police conducted an extensive 52 square-mile search for Pennie that included airplanes and all-terrain vehicles in the days after he went missing.

Wolfe said the Pennie brothers never really saw eye-to-eye, and Dale Pennie confirmed his relationship with his brother was not good, saying he was bullied by him.

When asked if he missed his brother, Pennie said, “No. The way he was and the way he treated my father, I don’t want anything to do with him.”

Pennie said police questioned him and accused him of playing a part in the case, but that he was in Bandon when his brother disappeared. He said his alibi was corroborated by witnesses. Pennie also denied he could have benefited financially from Glennn’s death.

“If they had strong reason, they would be down here arresting me,” Pennie said. “The police we have in Polk County and Coos County are a bunch of idiots. This is just another smear against my good name.”

Pennie said he was awarded $29,000 from his father’s estate and that Glennn’s daughter, Christina, received the rest, but Wolfe said the estate was still tied up in court.

Wolfe said new information in the case will prompt investigators to re-interview Pennie, his wife and other family members they believe have given them false information.

His office is offering a $10,000 reward for information that can help close the case, and a billboard has been placed on I-5 seeking assistance from the public.

“We are hoping people can come forward,” Wolfe said

And a post by "fern":
Quote:I think the more interesting story is the nexus between you, the sheriff and the Pennie(s). Did you suggest something to the law enforcement?

Things that make you go, "Hmmmmm..."
So now that Webby's Baby is gone for good (Again) I guess I am taking the blame?

And actually the mints are rather tasty.
http://theworldlink.com/forums/