Weather Heads Up

www.ryanweather.com

As the airmass continues to destablize more thunder cells will develop over the valley. At this time clouds are beginning to build and we are also close to our max temp which is currently 88 degrees. Some of these cells could pack significant cloud to ground lightning and hail please take shelter if you are near an active cell. At this time a decent sized cell is hovering over the western fringe of Jackson county heading towards the eastern edge of the city of Rogue River/Grants Pass.
The only things better than the weekend we just had, this time of year, are the thunderstorms. I love it here.
It JUST started Hailing in White City.
(04-23-2012, 03:37 PM)Larry Wrote: It JUST started Hailing in White City.

Patiently waiting for the weather event...we can hear the distant thunder but the sun is still shining. Confused
Good sized cell over Murphy /New Hope moving NE
5 minutes ago:

www.ryanweather.com

Strong outflow winds now hitting Medford from a severe cell heading towards Rogue River and Grants Pass. This cell has produced frequent cloud to ground lightning. Please take shelter if you are in the vicinity of this cell.
I was on the phone with my Mom earlier... she was on her cell phone (out towards Murphy)... there was a loud kaboom and her cell phone (US Cellular) went dead. Now both of their cell phones say 'no service'. Their home phone (Charter) still works though.
LOVE the storm.
It must be coming my way... I just got a whiff of rain.
It's still super sunny and 82 degrees right now though.
Gosh... I love the smell of rain right before it comes.
Well, it's still 74 degrees outside, at 8:40 pm in April!
Did you see the size of Venus?
Is that a man joke?
We still haven't had any rain... but the smell of rain is so strong. It's really quite strange.