Thankfully
Free Toilet. Clean. (Talent)

Date: 2012-04-29, 11:25AM PDT
Reply to: qspsw-2986243476@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Crane Plumbing Toilet. Free. Clean. Standard height. Rounded.

541-944-0909
Here's one for Ponder...FREE!

[Image: 5G65Kd5Mf3L93o23H4c4pc0ac225c8eb1150a.jpg]

http://medford.craigslist.org/zip/2979121634.html
I might have a Crane toilet available soon as well (my new tenants wants to put in a new one at his own expense at his wife's request - a perfectly good toilet, I might add).

I'm reminded of an old hippie-dip hydroponics book that showed a pot plant growing in a toilet, where they watered it by flushing. Smiling
You know,if I had a toilet equipped with Direct TV and Pot, I might never leave.
Add a microwave and a coffeemaker, a minifridge and it's home.
(04-29-2012, 12:06 PM)bbqboy Wrote: You know,if I had a toilet equipped with Direct TV and Pot, I might never leave.

Too bad porcelain is so slick...you could grow moss on it and make a lawn sculpture.
That's where the plastic netting could come in handy. Wrap it in that and the moss would have something to grab onto. Want a toilet to try it with??? Smiling
(04-29-2012, 06:02 PM)Clone Wrote:
(04-29-2012, 12:06 PM)bbqboy Wrote: You know,if I had a toilet equipped with Direct TV and Pot, I might never leave.

Too bad porcelain is so slick...you could grow moss on it and make a lawn sculpture.
Try belt or rotary sanding it rough or painting it with something that has texture.

(04-29-2012, 06:58 PM)PonderThis Wrote: That's where the plastic netting could come in handy. Wrap it in that and the moss would have something to grab onto. Want a toilet to try it with??? Smiling

Thanks, but no thanks Smiling
[ Engineer a moss that will not block signals from the sattelite and then you will have something.