SITE RULES QUESTION
Hi,

If you have questions about a moderator action, that should be fine to discuss here. But it is correct that other private or privileged correspondence (email/PM/IM/etc.) is off-limits unless all parties agree to it being shared.

Thanks,

FattyWeasel
Thank You Fatty .
(05-05-2012, 02:36 PM)FattyWeasel Wrote: Hi,

If you have questions about a moderator action, that should be fine to discuss here. But it is correct that other private or privileged correspondence (email/PM/IM/etc.) is off-limits unless all parties agree to it being shared.

Thanks,

FattyWeasel

Can I share the content of your pm to me? detailing the posts that were out of compliance?
I think he said yes .
(05-05-2012, 03:13 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: I think he said yes .

I wanted him to say specifically if the content of the moderator email was subject to being cut and pasted into a post, since that was the admonishment I got from Scrapper.
Messages regarding moderator actions are fine to share, so go ahead.

Thanks,

Fatty
(05-05-2012, 03:24 PM)FattyWeasel Wrote: Messages regarding moderator actions are fine to share, so go ahead.

Thanks,

Fatty
Thank you
Thank You DuNNO for thanking Fatty .
(05-05-2012, 03:32 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Thank You DuNNO for thanking Fatty .
well he closed the new rules thread before I could thank him.
Where are the rules, exactly? I have never really seen them.
Found them.
But to tell you the truth, I don't care if I agree with Leonard or not, I will support his right to post "patent nonsense"

Do not spam. No unsolicited links, disruptive content, patent nonsense, re-posting content, excessive off-topic content, etc.
Look at the bottom
(05-05-2012, 03:52 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Look at the bottom

What is changed? If posters here go to the length to find some guy with his pants down facing a crucifix, so they can be offensive and then say "you can't prove what he is doing is sexual" then a rule is of no effect because they want to violate the spirit of it, they have no law within them and delight in breaking the spirit of the law, but not the technical part of the law.
I think that by reformatting the rules , the administration is posturing and trying to send a message to cool it. Of course the only question we on the right have is why is SP gone for a week and BBQ still hereafter digging dirt on you ? And some here on the right are fed up with Ponder. I heard one member was really angry and took it to Kam.
(05-05-2012, 04:08 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: I think that by reformatting the rules , the administration is posturing and trying to send a message to cool it. Of course the only question we on teh left have is why is SP gone for a week and BBQ still here ?
That's a good question. Did anyone ask?

I searched the rules in vain for a prohibition against "stale imagery".
[Image: 531384_352786174787461_268330443233035_9...7852_n.jpg]