Hey Fatty
If in the future I am going to receive warnings for saying Thank you to members in reply to thier posts ? 1 Are you going to ban me for repeat offenses of saying thank you ? A yes or no will suffice . Thank you 2 Do you have any idea what kinds of rhetorical implications warning me for saying thank you in regards to anyone else posting anything the least bit rude ? Fatty If I tell you I am not going to stop saying thank you. Is that a threat ? Ban me now if that is the case. Smiling Thank You Fatty Yh616
I received warning for the following

(05-05-2012, 09:54 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Thank you BBQ

(05-04-2012, 10:59 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Thank You Leanard.

(05-04-2012, 11:17 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Thank you Leonard.

(05-04-2012, 10:35 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Thank you Leonard.

[/quote]
(05-05-2012, 04:46 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: If in the future I am going to receive warnings for saying Thank you to members in reply to thier posts ? 1 Are you going to ban me for repeat offenses of saying thank you ? A yes or no will suffice . Thank you 2 Do you have any idea what kinds of rhetorical implications warning me for saying thank you in regards to anyone else posting anything the least bit rude ? Fatty If I tell you I am not going to stop saying thank you. Is that a threat ? Ban me now if that is the case. Smiling Thank You Fatty Yh616
I received warning for the following

(05-05-2012, 09:54 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Thank you BBQ

(05-04-2012, 10:59 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Thank You Leanard.

(05-04-2012, 11:17 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Thank you Leonard.

(05-04-2012, 10:35 AM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Thank you Leonard.
[/quote]

I think it was just a way to wash the scoreboard in order not to have to ban dirty mouthed posters who are special friends.

My only reason for asking this is quite simple , if saying thank you is worth upping a warning level , then really harsh words should be weighed accordingly .
A timeline is probably a good thing to have here...

A couple of days ago, the "thank you" threads appeared (they're not there any more) which were pretty much just more of the "share who you're ignoring" thing, and caused nothing but continued bad fellowship.

Last night (during the "event"), you were posting this in response to several posts. I'm honestly not sure if you're doing it to mock those original "thank you" threads and the people involved in them, or to simply post/bump the threads -- but it's really not necessary. There was no warning level attached, I was just making you aware of the issue.

Thanks,

FattyWeasel
(05-05-2012, 05:20 PM)FattyWeasel Wrote: A timeline is probably a good thing to have here...

A couple of days ago, the "thank you" threads appeared (they're not there any more) which were pretty much just more of the "share who you're ignoring" thing, and caused nothing but continued bad fellowship.

Last night (during the "event"), you were posting this in response to several posts. I'm honestly not sure if you're doing it to mock those original "thank you" threads and the people involved in them, or to simply post/bump the threads -- but it's really not necessary. There was no warning level attached, I was just making you aware of the issue.

Thanks,

FattyWeasel
Well, if you want my take on it Fatty, I don't think he was all that sincere. Just don't tell him I told you..thank you
(05-05-2012, 05:20 PM)FattyWeasel Wrote: A timeline is probably a good thing to have here...

Thanks,

FattyWeasel
Ok Fatty heres my issue , I am saying thank you because it feels good , I say it in response to good or evil if you know what I mean. Here is my reasoning , people here are saying horrible things , things in many respects challenge my supposed record setting standards of misbehavior. Saying thank you is my way of diffusing negative energy as well as affirming positive energy . I cant promise you when and where I say it ,and the thing is as Kam has said you two are very busy . So when the shit hits and the rocks start rolling I am gonna keep on saying thank you . My ground so it be is simple , I am changing my tune from F Y to T Y . Perhaps peopel will tone it down , but do you really believe they will considering the times we live in ? So I see what you are saying , but man I am so thankful for love and I believe in a place like the RVF there cant be enough thank yous. Its my resititution. Thanks for hollering back Yh616

absurdity
(05-05-2012, 05:22 PM)DUNNO Wrote:

Thanks,

FattyWeasel
Well, if you want my take on it Fatty, I don't think he was all that sincere. Just don't tell him I told you..thank you

Actually, the thank you threads were started to mock Leonard for posting a Thank You Clone thread for thanking Clone for showing him how to put people on ignore.
Then, and I am sure you want to know all this, Leonard kept putting up threads asking questions that appeared to be more of a provocation than an invitation to dialogue, due to the fact that he was ignoring everyone who would possibly disagree with him.
So, that was how it all went down. And you probably already know about me visiting the Proletariat Sector without a pass..and all that.

(05-05-2012, 05:57 PM)DUNNO Wrote:

Thanks,

FattyWeasel

Actually, the thank you threads were started to mock Leonard for posting a Thank You Clone thread for thanking Clone for showing him how to put people on ignore.
Then, and I am sure you want to know all this, Leonard kept putting up threads asking questions that appeared to be more of a provocation than an invitation to dialogue, due to the fact that he was ignoring everyone who would possibly disagree with him.
So, that was how it all went down. And you probably already know about me visiting the Proletariat Sector without a pass..and all that.
Thing is as I found saying I love you can be so liberating now I have discovered in part thanks to Leonards threads to say thank you . Perhaps gratitutde could save the world and provide the base needed for a solution to radiation issues we are facing.

(05-05-2012, 05:56 PM)bbqboy Wrote: absurdity
Thank you for your input BBQ.Big Grin
(05-05-2012, 06:09 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:

Thanks,

FattyWeasel

Thing is as I found saying I love you can be so liberating now I have discovered in part thanks to Leonards threads to say thank you . Perhaps gratitutde could save the world and provide the base needed for a solution to radiation issues we are facing.
Gratitude is grace, to be ungrateful is to fall from grace. The names John, Yohanna, Jane are all names for thankfulness.
(05-05-2012, 06:19 PM)DUNNO Wrote:
(05-05-2012, 06:09 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:

Thanks,

FattyWeasel

Gratitude is grace, to be ungrateful is to fall from grace. The names John, Yohanna, Jane are all names for thankfulness.
Well if Doves have anything to do with grace , I got grace multiplying outside my window as we speak.