Hooker Arrested for Giving Handies in Hot Dog Truck
She relished her weiners...
Hey, a girl needs to do what a girl needs to do!
========================================
The New York Post reports that a 45-year-old Long Island woman was arrested last week for selling hot dogs and handjobs out of a camper on the side of the road. It was the second time Catherine Scalia had been arrested for selling hot dogs and handjobs out of a camper on the side of the road.

The first instance occurred in 2004, after which, Scalia's son says, she served a four-year stint in jail for prostitution.

The problem is, when you find something you're good at and passionate about, it can be a challenge to walk away from it.

Cops discovered Scalia was back up to her old tricks (specifically: turning them) after neighbors complained she was handing out business cards advertising strip sessions, a topless cleaning service, and general bachelor party miscellanea alongside her hotdogs.

The whistle-blowing residents were very judgey about the whole thing to the New York Post:

"In the summertime she's out in her bra and panties," said nauseated neighbor Jem Velasco. "It's disgusting. She's filthy, she's dirty. How could men take that?"

Far more nauseating than the idea of a friendly lady hanging out in her underwear is the fact that Scalia did not have a permit for selling hotdogs out a camper in the first place.

I repeat: neither the hotdogs nor the (ostensibly portable?) brothel in which they were prepared were held to rigorous health code standards.

Following her arrest in 2004, Scalia told The Post she had offered the undercover officer who busted her not sex, but, rather, a flash of her breasts.

"I mean, what's wrong with indecent exposure? Showing your chest - how could that be prostitution?

Just a little "Hey, how ya doin', thanks for buyin' a hot dog from my camper on the side of the road."

Scalia also claimed she had been forced to make that offer in the first place because the officer had stopped by on "a bad hot dog day":

"What do you want? It was a bad hot dog day. I sold maybe $5 worth of hot dogs that day."

According to the Nassau County Police department, last Thursday Scalia sold another undercover cop two hotdogs and water for $5 before performing a striptease for $100.

Police claim she then "agreed to manually stimulate him for an additional $50," proving that her hand jobs are as competitively priced as her hot dogs.

Scalia has remained in police custody since her arrest, after her family declined to put up $2000 to spring her.

A very bad hot dog day indeed.

http://gawker.com/5908073/long-island-ho...econd-time
This is very important news indeed , thank you for bringing it to my attention Clone . Yh616
You are sooo welcome, dahlink.
While not high on the List of Importance, it does provide a bit of a chuckle for the alert, thinking minds that love a clever twist of words; a well-written article. Smiling
I'm surprised this girl isn't doing better than she is. Smiling
$50 seems a bit steep. But I don't have a clue.