Gordie:
49-year-old Gordon Carroll DeYoung pled guilty today in Josephine County Circuit Court to sexually abusing four boys over the past decade.
http://www.kajo.com/news/local/

Well, It looks like Gordie did it.

Seriously... was there ever any doubt?!?! Dry
(05-07-2012, 05:38 PM)oregon 67 Wrote: 49-year-old Gordon Carroll DeYoung pled guilty today in Josephine County Circuit Court to sexually abusing four boys over the past decade.
http://www.kajo.com/news/local/

Well, It looks like Gordie did it.
Want to bet that whats her face, the sister in law that kept posting here STILL believes he is innocent?
(05-07-2012, 05:52 PM)tvguy Wrote: Want to bet that whats her face, the sister in law that kept posting here STILL believes he is innocent?
Hey , no matter how deviant and guilty the guy is , he is no where as infamous and dangerous as I am . Poor Gordy , there are people who would trade me for you right now who post here. Laughing

Yep...kind of obvious by things he said on this board. He wasn't very subtle.
I hope they take everything he owns and sell it off to pay for the lifetime of therapy the boys will now need.
Hope they sterilize them first even then a ritual salting would be necessary . I wouldn't want anything the guy owned.
Plea deal? Anyone know what he faced without pleading? Maybe he can get a reduced sentence with a little medical procedure. Big Grin

[Image: castration-devices-demotivational-poster-1233167827.gif]
Uh those types of devices are used without anesthetic anyway .
Here's the most recent (written) post from Diana over at the We Support Gordon Deyoung website: http://wesupportgordondeyoung.blogspot.c...-results=3

"Saturday, March 24, 2012
14 Months
We haven't posted to the blog in a while. Kevin and I have been taking time to process how we truly feel about this horrible situation Gordon is in. We've never left Gordon's side tho. We continue to visit, write and send him our love.

After 14 months of being held in the Josephine County Jail, it's almost time for Gordon to go to trial. He's managed to endure months of unsanitary, dysfunctional, mismanaged chaos. In our opinion...the DA continues to play games with him.

Personally I'm angry and simply amazed how someone has not figured out, right from wrong. Each and every charge against Gordon is questionable without solid evidence. They continue to push it forward. It's troubling to watch the system work, watch our elected officials push this case forward. They must see the data we see? After Gordon has gone to trial and when the process is complete, be sure we will write about it all and tell you what we found. What our research and investigation uncovered. We'll tell you the whole story, believe it.

So the question still haunts us. Why do they continue to hold Gordon and push this case? They are costing the county a lot of money to make a point. Money the county just does not have...

We'll go to trial and see how it all unfolds. Do we hold trust in a Josephine County jury? Do we trust the system/people which have let us down at each turn? "
(05-07-2012, 07:57 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Here's the most recent (written) post from Diana over at the We Support Gordon Deyoung website: http://wesupportgordondeyoung.blogspot.c...-results=3

"Saturday, March 24, 2012
14 Months
We haven't posted to the blog in a while. Kevin and I have been taking time to process how we truly feel about this horrible situation Gordon is in. We've never left Gordon's side tho. We continue to visit, write and send him our love.

After 14 months of being held in the Josephine County Jail, it's almost time for Gordon to go to trial. He's managed to endure months of unsanitary, dysfunctional, mismanaged chaos. In our opinion...the DA continues to play games with him.

Personally I'm angry and simply amazed how someone has not figured out, right from wrong. Each and every charge against Gordon is questionable without solid evidence. They continue to push it forward. It's troubling to watch the system work, watch our elected officials push this case forward. They must see the data we see? After Gordon has gone to trial and when the process is complete, be sure we will write about it all and tell you what we found. What our research and investigation uncovered. We'll tell you the whole story, believe it.

So the question still haunts us. Why do they continue to hold Gordon and push this case? They are costing the county a lot of money to make a point. Money the county just does not have...

We'll go to trial and see how it all unfolds. Do we hold trust in a Josephine County jury? Do we trust the system/people which have let us down at each turn? "

She just posted the following:

Quote:Diana ~May 7, 2012 06:27 PM
Taking a plea doesn't mean he did it. What's the county's conviction rate? How long has he been there? What conditions was he living in? What games were being played? We'll tell you all the story. Just be patient. I can't say I would risk a trial in that corrupt broke ass town either. Good luck Gordie. We're still here.
Oh wait. He really was innocent but he just decided to plead guilty because of ___________. HaHaHa, if it wasn't so sad too. Who will be the next forum blow hard to go down???
(05-07-2012, 08:35 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Oh wait. He really was innocent but he just decided to plead guilty because of ___________. HaHaHa, if it wasn't so sad too. Who will be the next forum blow hard to go down???
Perhaps you should be. What would it take ? Cool

(05-07-2012, 08:35 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Oh wait. He really was innocent but he just decided to plead guilty because of ___________. HaHaHa, if it wasn't so sad too. Who will be the next forum blow hard to go down???

His family can pay the US OBSERVER, the platform for all lost causes, $5-10K to 'tell the truth about Gordie"...
The family is the last to know.
======
(05-07-2012, 09:16 PM)Clone Wrote: ======

I love your signature, but click on the one below.

??? You put de lime in de coconut, you drank 'em bot' up, You put de lime in de coconut, you drank 'em bot' up ???

If you like change your signature to

Code:
[url=http://youtu.be/5LxC3M-Yngs]??? You put de lime in de coconut, you drank 'em bot' up, You put de lime in de coconut, you drank 'em bot' up ???[/url]
(05-07-2012, 09:32 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 09:16 PM)Clone Wrote: ======

I love your signature, but click on the one below.

??? You put de lime in de coconut, you drank 'em bot' up, You put de lime in de coconut, you drank 'em bot' up ???

Well, what's the matter? You didn't like the green? That's all that changed. Confused

If you like change your signature to

Code:
[url=http://youtu.be/5LxC3M-Yngs]??? You put de lime in de coconut, you drank 'em bot' up, You put de lime in de coconut, you drank 'em bot' up ???[/url]

Nice to have the music in the background. Big Grin
Poor Gordie.Sad
(05-07-2012, 09:50 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Poor Gordie.Sad

Poor Diana
I think this poor woman truly had faith. She may still hold to some thought that Gordie was set up by the DA.