Gasso
(05-09-2012, 02:31 PM)DUNNO Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 01:49 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: So me calling Obama a lying sack of shit and a war criminal ..... Thats against Googles protocol and now verbotten here ?

I think it is just when you or I say something, Scrapper reports it. I think she monitors all the posts for anything she can report, and it if fits the criteria, then the moderator jumps. It's a nice style, you have to appreciate the dedication to keeping the forum clean. Unfortunately it doesn't extend to policing her own.
I don't expect anything less than hypocrisy and then I am not disappointed. Refer to CODEX SESAD,

Is that true, I seen worse from Scrapper.
Obama is a public figure, so certain things can be said about him that we couldn't say about a individual.
or is it the use of the word "shit", did we become nice words only?
(05-09-2012, 04:13 PM)Simon Peter Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 04:05 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 03:58 PM)Simon Peter Wrote: Never did like those closed face reels. Nice bass though. Top water spinner?

Yes it's a buzz bait called a bulldozerBig Grin . I have always like these closed face reels for the superior casting ability. But to get that you have to accept their poor drag system and relative slow retrieve ratio.
I have several level winds and closed faced reels. I always troll with a level wind.

Think I'll pick up a higher end closed face then. I had a few years ago but they were prone to inside snarls and casting with them never matched the accuracy I get with a coffee grinder.

This is the one I have, it cost me about $50. As far as I know it's as "high end" as Zebco gets. The jury is still out on this one although it's been fine so far. I grew up using the old Zebco model 33 which is probably what Imaham is thinking off. I think this reel is just a better version, at least I hope so.
I tried the Zebco Rhino reels and they were very unreliable.

[Image: 31Olwx2ONQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg]

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores...004daa6a50

(05-09-2012, 04:39 PM)imaham Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 03:58 PM)Simon Peter Wrote: Never did like those closed face reels. Nice bass though. Top water spinner?

Hey! That might be an old Zebco....they made a great closed face reel but I will take my old Mitchel 300 over one any day of the week.

As for level wind, I still have a couple of old Pfluger Rockets that I wouldn't part with if I was asked. I used them on the Rogue for salmon.

I've had a few of those Pfluger Rockets, I sold them. The next good ones I'll keep. I'm starting to save reels instead of always selling them. Just a couple days ago I went through all my fishing crap and put all the reels on the table.Big Grin

[Image: reels002.jpg]

[Image: reels001.jpg]
[Image: D.png]

I am practicing hieroglyphic writing. don't mind me.
(05-09-2012, 05:48 PM)DUNNO Wrote: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&i...13lh5q0&zw

I need a magnifying glass?
That is quite an impressive collection TV. Last time I paid any attention the Rockets still come up on E-bay on occasion. I am only partial to them because it was the first level wind I bought for myself and also the Mitchell 300. Both were real reliable though and I still have a couple of the Dam Quicks too.

I have been thinking about doing some salt water fishing now that I am so close to the ocean. There are places here where you can fish from the piers and wharfs that you don't need a license.

Now I suppose we will get busted for hijacking the Gasso thread! Smiling
Not by me .
(05-09-2012, 06:46 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: Not by me .

You do know that Fatty lost his mind when he went after the "thank you threads"..you know that, right?

I can't play here any more. I have to make 6 valances to be overnighted in the morning to Colorado. I think he has a grand opening for a brothel on Sunday, from the looks of the drapes, I mean. It might be a coffee shop, who knows.
(05-09-2012, 06:48 PM)DUNNO Wrote:

You do know that Fatty lost his mind when he went after the "thank you threads"..you know that, right?

Why anybody would take on the job of forum police is beyond me.,
Anybody set for a forum with no moderators?
The dunno jesus forum? Sounds superb. Have fun.
8 millon eugenics threads. Big Grin
(05-09-2012, 08:46 PM)chuck white Wrote:

No, we actually do this to entertain Fatty, he's flattered, trust me.

(05-09-2012, 08:51 PM)bbqboy Wrote: The dunno jesus forum? Sounds superb. Have fun.
8 millon eugenics threads. Big Grin
Thanks for reminding me, I don't want to fall behind.
You've driven ALMOST everyone away. Might as well make it 100%.
Maybe you, jesus, TV, Imaham, Simon and OL can make Kam a cash offer and he'll accept it.
Then you can have an endless circle jerk to your heart's content.

Yes. Smiling
(05-09-2012, 09:02 PM)bbqboy Wrote: You've driven ALMOST everyone away. Might as well make it 100%.
Maybe you, jesus, TV, Imaham, Simon and OL can make Kam a cash offer and he'll accept it.
The list is much longer and you seem to be of the opinion that there are all these people who woudl be here if I was gone. Why haven't they simply started up aboard ??. The way you have spoken sounds like there are at least 40 of them. Nope BBQ your jjsut pissed it isn't the magic liberal unicorn board full of trivia and funs stuff , and unabated conservative bashing

(05-09-2012, 09:04 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Yes. Smiling
IF GOogle is clamping down that isnt realistic with the current format.
Google Smoogle. *Smile*
(05-09-2012, 09:08 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 09:02 PM)bbqboy Wrote: You've driven ALMOST everyone away. Might as well make it 100%.
The list is much longer and you seem to be of the opinion that there are all these people who woudl be here if I was gone. Why haven't they simply started up aboard ??. The way you have spoken sounds like there are at least 40 of them. Nope BBQ your jjsut pissed it isn't the magic liberal unicorn board full of trivia and funs stuff , and unabated conservative bashing
Nope, I've got plenty of other places to talk,including FB where many of the missing still post very happily.The fact you don't live here and never have yet pollute this board is just an added insult.
(05-09-2012, 09:12 PM)bbqboy Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 09:08 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:
Nope, I've got plenty of other places to talk,including FB where many of the missing still post very happily.The fact you don't live here and never have yet pollute this board is just an added insult.
Oh , but my family has been moving up there in Bits and pieces as are old friends . Is the cup half empty or half full ? there is always a chance I will settle up there at least part time. Big Grin