Gasso
(05-09-2012, 09:17 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 09:12 PM)bbqboy Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 09:08 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 09:02 PM)bbqboy Wrote: You've driven ALMOST everyone away. Might as well make it 100%.
Maybe you, jesus, TV, Imaham, Simon and OL can make Kam a cash offer and he'll accept it.
Then you can have an endless circle jerk to your heart's content.
The list is much longer and you seem to be of the opinion that there are all these people who woudl be here if I was gone. Why haven't they simply started up aboard ??. The way you have spoken sounds like there are at least 40 of them. Nope BBQ your jjsut pissed it isn't the magic liberal unicorn board full of trivia and funs stuff , and unabated conservative bashing
Nope, I've got plenty of other places to talk,including FB where many of the missing still post very happily.The fact you don't live here and never have yet pollute this board is just an added insult.
Oh , but my family has been moving up there in Bits and pieces as are old friends . Is the cup half empty or half full ? there is always a chance I will settle up there at least part time. Big Grin

I hear Gold Hill's a nice town.
(05-09-2012, 09:02 PM)bbqboy Wrote: You've driven ALMOST everyone away. Might as well make it 100%.
Maybe you, jesus, TV, Imaham, Simon and OL can make Kam a cash offer and he'll accept it.
Oh mavenspatch! You need to celebrate diversity.

Maybe you can go **** yourself? Who the hell are you to decide Chuck White is all wrong because he doesn't want mods? And if you seriously think the people you mentioned are the only ones then you are dumber than you act.
(05-09-2012, 09:32 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Maybe you can go **** yourself? Who the hell are you to decide Chuck White is all wrong because he doesn't want mods? And if you seriously think the people you mentioned are the only ones then you are dumber than you act.

Why would we make a cash offer, When ILGP shut down, I created a replacement forum. But before I could clean up the pages, set topics, etc I found this place. I just checked and it's still sitting there (doing nothing)
http://www.oregonsouth.com/grantspassforums/
Making a forum is just not that hard, ask RL.
Maybe because it isn't his forum? I, for one, appreciate the opportunity
Kam gave us to interact. Many of you obviously do not. Move on over to Oregon South. Pay Chuck for the bandwidth so you don't need any ads.Have fun.
Oh Brother . Maybe this thread should be moved to Off Topic.
[Image: 267174.zoom.gif]
(05-09-2012, 10:11 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Maybe because it isn't his forum? I, for one, appreciate the opportunity
Kam gave us to interact. Many of you obviously do not. Move on over to Oregon South. Pay Chuck for the bandwidth so you don't need any ads.Have fun.

It doesn't cost hardly anything to host a domain. I think we paid $80 a year. We split it 4 ways and paid three years in advance. I think we use a tenth of our allotment. When ILGP closed, one of the four down loaded the forum software for free and installed it on oregonsouth. Actually I'm surprised that it's still there, it was more of a "can we set this up experiment'.
I don't even remember the password, it's been that long.
Might be time to look it up Chuck!
(05-09-2012, 10:25 PM)imaham Wrote: Might be time to look it up Chuck!

Why, do we need an admin?
(05-09-2012, 10:28 PM)chuck white Wrote:

Big Grin
It will be my third burial. Well forth sorta...Big Grin
(05-09-2012, 10:30 PM)Valuesize Wrote: It will be my third burial. Well forth sorta...Big Grin

Don't feel bad VS. I keep a fake wreath around anymore just in case. The real ones got way to expensive after awhile.

(05-09-2012, 09:45 PM)chuck white Wrote:

Why would we make a cash offer, When ILGP shut down, I created a replacement forum. But before I could clean up the pages, set topics, etc I found this place. I just checked and it's still sitting there (doing nothing)

I went there once, a long time ago. Can we use it to store the secret codex?

(05-09-2012, 10:29 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 10:28 PM)chuck white Wrote:

Big Grin

To make sure that you can only preach to the choir?

(05-09-2012, 02:31 PM)DUNNO Wrote: I think it is just when you or I say something, Scrapper reports it.

You can't blame your bad behavior on me... or anyone else.
You are an adult. Take responsibility for your own actions.
(05-10-2012, 01:35 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 02:31 PM)DUNNO Wrote: I think it is just when you or I say something, Scrapper reports it.

You can't blame your bad behavior on me... or anyone else.
You are an adult. Take responsibility for your own actions.
"actions" "behavior"? you mean speech don't you?
You followed people around posting "reported" didn't you? Take responsibility for what you started. Don't blame anyone else.

I don't know that anyone is reporting anything anymore, the moderator might just be trying a different way to control the thing.
I wonder what forced him to that. Laughing
I think we should have an 'occupy RVF'.
(05-09-2012, 09:45 PM)chuck white Wrote:

Joey's is still up. And still inactive. I don't want to start over. It took a long time for this one to pick up speed. I'd prefer some internal correction.