Let's have some transparency
(05-11-2012, 09:55 PM)Tiamat Wrote: My question goes unanswered however. Why do I have a zero warn level but am censored?

You aren't alone.
[Image: filthy-hippy-281x300.jpg] [Image: dip3.jpg]
I thought we weren't doing emoticons?
I wasnt , I think they are totally bunk really . Like i said before there should be a function with automatic image inserts for each members person that has thumbs up , down and all around.
you really need your own forum so you can go play in your own sandbox.
You need alot more than that , now don't you ?
(05-11-2012, 10:15 PM)bbqboy Wrote: you really need your own forum so you can go play in your own sandbox.

Thumbs Up An excellent idea!
(05-11-2012, 07:59 PM)imaham Wrote:
(05-11-2012, 07:52 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: What do you think of my emoticons for aweek Idea ?

Makes no difference to me. I think that Dunno said she got a warning for posting in code. I want to see if Scrapper get's one too for her post with all of the emoticons that are code. Wink

Emoticons are generally good but some use them to disguise the real meaning of their posts which would get them in trouble if reported.

(05-11-2012, 09:55 PM)Tiamat Wrote: My question goes unanswered however. Why do I have a zero warn level but am censored?

I have had mine removed as well and have never gotten a warning. Generally it is because it is around a flame war. Sucks.
(05-12-2012, 12:07 PM)Snowlover Wrote:
(05-11-2012, 07:52 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: What do you think of my emoticons for aweek Idea ?

Makes no difference to me. I think that Dunno said she got a warning for posting in code. I want to see if Scrapper get's one too for her post with all of the emoticons that are code. Wink

Emoticons are generally good but some use them to disguise the real meaning of their posts which would get them in trouble if reported.

I have had mine removed as well and have never gotten a warning. Generally it is because it is around a flame war. Sucks.

Indeed, I see that, but usually some notification is given for why. Not so in the latest cases .
(05-13-2012, 09:33 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

Indeed, I see that, but usually some notification is given for why. Not so in the latest cases .

I have never been told why as well. Just left to guess at the reasons since I am not on here much.
(05-14-2012, 11:13 AM)Snowlover Wrote:

I have never been told why as well. Just left to guess at the reasons since I am not on here much.

Well, IMO that should not be the case. I think censors should be made clear.
(05-14-2012, 09:35 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 11:13 AM)Snowlover Wrote:
(05-11-2012, 07:59 PM)imaham Wrote: Makes no difference to me. I think that Dunno said she got a warning for posting in code. I want to see if Scrapper get's one too for her post with all of the emoticons that are code. Wink

Well, IMO that should not be the case. I think censors should be made clear.
Just bumped by in support.
Lewd.
There you go again.