Let's have some transparency
(05-10-2012, 01:03 PM)Clone Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 12:48 PM)tvguy Wrote: So Clone blames Hammy and Dunno? Ham sandwich has been here a long time. The new rules and the reporting came after the grants passers showed up.

One plus one = two

SMS - Selective Memory Syndrome

Hamsammy is only one part of the current equation.
And the people who are making such a fuss amount to two or three people primarily with a little spice on the side. Yet for the most part those of us who have gone the distance we get along more than less. WE liked the furniture arrangement and saw no need for Podium gavel and chairs on high and some sort of unwritten code that we should echo 60s ideology , likes and hatreds.. Occupy has more meaning to some here than others and Occupy certainly rings a bell when it comes to the conflict on the board.

[Image: pd2908243.jpg]
[/quote]

Bluntly.........There are two here that were part of ruining the IGLP and are doing the same here. That is all.Smiling
(05-10-2012, 12:48 PM)tvguy Wrote: So Clone blames Hammy and Dunno? Ham sandwich has been here a long time. The new rules and the reporting came after the grants passers showed up.

One plus one = two

Oh please tell me I'm part of it to. If you do I'll tell you the secret.
(05-10-2012, 01:42 PM)Simon Peter Wrote: Bluntly.........There are two here that were part of ruining the IGLP and are doing the same here. That is all.Smiling

I can tell you since reappearing here that there is definitely some new posters that have intellectual deficiencies.
OL please , try to be more accommodating , or even better allow your person to be Occupied.
(05-10-2012, 01:45 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 01:42 PM)Simon Peter Wrote: Bluntly.........There are two here that were part of ruining the IGLP and are doing the same here. That is all.Smiling

I can tell you since reappearing here that there is definitely some new posters that have intellectual deficiencies.

And they cannot read a post without relating it to themselves and so take offense instead of addressing the issue. Those that do that are cast away in real life and find their false friends in the WWW. Weird.
(05-10-2012, 01:42 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

One plus one = two

I think she tried as hard as she could to hurt me into going away..and then she found out that I had bomasty and I couldn't be penetrated by their rapier witz.
(05-10-2012, 01:23 PM)tvguy Wrote:

One plus one = two

He is the part of the equation always given when you guys beg for moderation.

I was fighting tooth and nail with him so long ago you were buying your weed in "lids". We didn't need censorship then and we don't now.

Exactly.

If people have such fragile egos that they can't post a controversial topic and then take the heat it generates, let alone debate the two sides without running crying to the moderators then they should probably reconsider their choice of venue to express their opinions.

(05-10-2012, 01:42 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

One plus one = two

You can tell me if it's me, I can take it. Confused
(05-10-2012, 02:00 PM)imaham Wrote:

One plus one = two

I was fighting tooth and nail with him so long ago you were buying your weed in "lids". We didn't need censorship then and we don't now.

Exactly.

If people have such fragile egos that they can't post a controversial topic and then take the heat it generates, let alone debate the two sides without running crying to the moderators then they should probably reconsider their choice of venue to express their opinions.
Let alone post a quote from another person or an article with little or no personal content as a thread starter and then complain about the way the thread ends up. I reckon this thread will be pulled because of the honesty and because of the reality it presents .

(05-10-2012, 02:11 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 02:00 PM)imaham Wrote:

One plus one = two

Exactly.

Let alone post a quote from another person or an article with little or no personal content as a thread starter and then complain about the way the thread ends up. I reckon this thread will be pulled because of the honesty and because of the reality it presents .
I think we ended up with a lot of transparency. It needs to go to therapy now.
I was going to start a thread "The Daily Punctilio" for, you know, stuff as it happens.
And if anyone mentions plagiarism, I will bring up Esmee Squalor. And that is not an idle threat.

One plus one = two

If he would have followed the few rules in the very lax TOS before... there would have been no need to change the TOS in the first place. And if she would have followed the slightly stricter TOS in the first place... we would not be where we are today. I truly believe that.
(05-10-2012, 02:46 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

One plus one = two

If he would have followed the few rules in the very lax TOS before... there would have been no need to change the TOS in the first place. And if she would have followed the slightly stricter TOS in the first place... we would not be where we are today. I truly believe that.

OK Coming from the flame fanner queen:wacko:

Point a finger. Spell it out. I can tell you that I have been friends with Tim and Tam since way back... before they even were "Tim and Tam". I know what really happened with ILGP's demise. You, on the other hand... know nothing! You are spewing lies!
(05-10-2012, 02:49 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 02:46 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

One plus one = two

OK Coming from the flame fanner queen:wacko:
I think what she means is "if some people were tied to the rules" it would be easier for us to fight them in the social arena, we lost the war on issues when we supported MAYDAY.
I think what you mean is you wish you had more physical stimulation, but you never really know unless you're that other person, do you?
I would really like to set up cameras and mikes and have Ponder and DUNNO on Firing Line RFV
(05-09-2012, 11:14 PM)DUNNO Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 10:58 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(05-09-2012, 10:55 PM)bbqboy Wrote: If she's right, she's right.

Yet he blames it on a Scrapper/Fatty conspiracy. Spreading dissent.

Scrapper kept writing "reported" in reply to anything she didn't like, some pretty innocuous stuff, really. But if you keep it up, I would think the moderator felt they should have done something. Just a guess.

That was a sig!
And that is why DUNNO is such an enigma .